We are now accepting donations online!
All donations are securely processed through PayPal,
and you will receive an immediate e-mail confirmation.
Our volunteers and the families we serve thank you for your generosity.
- Canned meat (chicken, tuna, spam and hash)
- Boxed potatoes (mashed, scalloped, au gratin)
- Canned pastas (ravioli, Spaghetti-O’s)
- Creamed soups for cooking (chicken, mushroom, etc)
- Canned Chili
- Canned tomatoes (diced, sauce, paste)
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Laundry Detergent
- Diapers (size 4 & 5)
- All non-perishable food items
- Canned and dry dog/cat food
- Personal hygiene products
- Gently used clothing and shoes
- Seasonal items
- Perishable items on Thursday
If you are unsure of an item please contact us!
The Muskego Food Pantry is open for donations
every Thursday from 9am to noon, or by appointment.
We also have food donation barrels at the following locations:
Pick ‘n Save, Piggly Wiggly, Muskego Walmart, Muskego City Hall, Muskego Public Library, Muskego Elementary School, Curves for Women, Frenz Hair & Nails, Bethal Lutheran Church, Central Bark, Walgreens- Moorland, Jerome Drugs, Moose Lodge, Sandoval Dentistry, Pet Supplies n’ More and Animal Doctor.
Thanks to the Muskego area businesses who donate regularily.
Piggly Wiggly, Pick-N-Save, Aldis, Fresh Market, Jimmy Johns, Chipolte, Pizza Hut, Starbucks-New Berlin, Portobellos, Brownberry Ovens, Walmart, Kwik Trip, and InPro.
Save $200 and help support the Muskego Food Pantry! For more info click here.